» Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats, coming in April 2017
table of contents
Pain management is one of the leading topics in veterinary medicine today. While pain management products for dogs and cats represented a minor part of the pharmaceuticals market a decade ago, they now represent a substantial market segment.
The new Brakke Consulting report, Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats, includes information such as:
- Overview of acute and chronic pain in small animals
- Review of products currently used to treat pain in dogs and cats
- Estimates of US sales and prices of leading pain management products
- In-depth look at pain management products in development
- Review of nutritional supplements used for chronic pain
- Review of therapeutic diets for joint care
- Survey of 300 small animal veterinarians regarding use of pain management products
For more information, contact project manager Lynn Fondon, DVM, MBA, at 972.243.4033 or email@example.com.
Back to Multi-Client Studies