» Veterinary Drug Compounding, March 2013
table of contents
The exhibit halls at veterinary conferences have seen a proliferation of veterinary compounding pharmacies. In response to frequent questions about this topic, Brakke Consulting conducted a study of the phenomenon of veterinary compounding. The study answers questions such as:
- How big is the veterinary drug compounding market?
- What is driving the growth of compounding in veterinary medicine?
- What drugs and services do veterinary compounders offer?
- What types of companies are offering compounding services, and how many are there?
- How frequently are veterinarians using compounding services?
- Are there differences in veterinary usage between equine and small animal practitioners?
- What are the laws and regulations governing drug compounding?
In addition to profiles of the leading veterinary compounders, the report includes surveys of both small animal and equine veterinarians regarding their use of compounded pharmaceuticals.
For more information, contact project manager Lynn Fondon, DVM MBA at 972.243.4033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Multi-Client Studies