» New report delivers an in-depth look at veterinary online service providers
How are veterinarians serving clients who prefer to order products online or by telephone? What are the trends in writing prescriptions for online pharmacies? How many clinics have online stores, and which online services providers are they utilizing? Brakke Consulting answers these questions and more in a new, focused multi-client report.
Developed from the data collected for Brakke’s biannual Distributor Effectiveness Study, the Veterinary Practice Home Delivery Report contains key information about companion animal veterinarians’ approach to providing the convenience in purchasing veterinary products demanded by their clients. The report, based on data from over 1,100 companion animal practice respondents, includes:
- Practice and respondent demographics
- How veterinarians address clients’ preference for online or phone ordering
- Frequency of prescriptions written for online retailers
- Percentage of clinics with an online store, clients’ use of clinic’s online store, and annual sales volume through the online store
- Online store/home delivery providers used, including market shares and estimated sales per practice
- Performance ratings for the three leading home delivery providers – VetSource, Vet’s First Choice and My VetStore Online – for six attributes including overall performance
In addition to the aggregate data, the data is presented by region and by practice size. Comparisons to responses in the 2015 Distributor Effectiveness Study are also included.
The Veterinary Practice Home Delivery Report is now available. List price is $8,900, but orders placed by June 1, 2018 will receive a $500 discount. For more information contact Dr. Lynn Fondon at email@example.com.
About Brakke Consulting
Brakke Consulting is the leading management consulting firm serving the global animal health and nutrition industries. With headquarters in Dallas, TX, the firm maintains offices in Chicago, Greensboro, NC, Kansas City, Omaha and St. Louis. It also has three consultants serving Asian markets. For more information, visit www.brakkeconsulting.com or call Ron Brakke at (972) 243-4033.
Randy Freides joins Brakke Consulting team
New Report on Field Sales and Service Organizations