» Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats, May 2019
Pain management is one of the leading topics in veterinary medicine today. While pain management products for dogs and cats represented a minor part of the pharmaceuticals market 20 years ago, they now represent a substantial market segment.
The new Brakke Consulting report, Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats, includes information such as:
- Overview of acute and chronic pain in small animals
- Review of products currently used to treat pain in dogs and cats
- Discussion of the impact of the human opioid crisis on veterinary use of opioids
- Estimates of US sales and prices of leading pain management products
- New product introductions
- In-depth look at pain management products in development
- Review of nutritional supplements used for chronic pain
- Review of therapeutic diets for joint care
- Discussion of cannabinoid use in treating pet pain
- Overview of complementary therapies for pain management
- Survey of 370 small animal veterinarians regarding use of pain management products
For more information, contact project manager Lynn Fondon, DVM, MBA, at 336-396-3916 or email@example.com.